Why do people undertake Do-IT-Yourself (DIY) projects?
- To save Money?
- To do it right? No one cares more about your property/Home than you.
- To improve their problem solving abilities and empower their dreams?
- To gain new skills/knowledged? DIY projects allow one to find an exhilarating sense of freedom through the new skills and confidence they have cultivated, a quality that spreads to all areas of life.
- To uncover their natural talents, helping point them towards what they value and are passionate about. DIY-ing is a revealing way to find out what matters most. DIY projects offer a great way to express one’s personality.
- To keep their minds and bodies active? Working with your hands is an easy, natural way to get your heart rate up—and who doesn’t love that empowering feeling of creating something on your own?
The list continues.
|Project #||Project Title||Anticipated Start Date||Target Completion Date||Updates*|
|1||Repairing Broken Timber Fence Posts||02/20/2016||03/05/2016 latest 03/12/2016|
Notes: *See update details below on listed dates.
Potentially Useful references: